This notice applies to citizens of the United States.
A pop-up with the purpose of the cookies will show up when you visit our website for the first time. You do have the right to opt-out and to object to the further use of non-essential cookies.
4. Third parties
5. Your rights with respect to personal data
- You have the following rights reliably or securely your personal data:
- You may submit a request for access to your personal information that we process;
- You may object to the processing;
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
6. Selling data to third parties
- We do not sell data to third parties
- However we might, making available, transfer, communicate electronically, consumer’s personal information by the business to a business affiliated inclusive with a third party but not for monetary but for other valuable consideration.
7. Contact details
For questions and/or comments about our policies and this statement, please contact us by using the following contact details:
ASSA ABLOY Americas Privacy
110 Sargent DR. New Haven, CT. 06511. USA.